Tuesday 30 November 2010

The reversal is now complete

My two blogs have now exchanged roles completely, with this one taking on the arduous task of articulating the less public of my rants.

Not a month has passed in 8 years that there has not been a blog post here, and on this the last day of November 2010, I think it is appropriate to put some thoughts down. Actually, just one thought: when I find someone who is too similar to you in the things they do and the time you are together in the same place or context, there's a peak that is reached after which there emerges in me this unbearable, inexplicable fear that I've been acting in some socially unacceptable manner. I begin to imagine the evidence, but for the most (or rather, every) part, there is nothing others see; it's all in my head. It's sucky, but slowly I'm telling myself: it's all imaginary. The one thing i need is to be able to be myself completely without inhibition around anyone, and life would be very much as I'd most enjoy it to be.